- Articulation Count: 11
- Articulation Details: swivel neck, 2 swivel shoulders, 2 swivel forearms, 3 swivel legs, 3 swivel knees;
- Accessory Count: 3
- Accessory Details: 2 red blast-effects, half-way energy shield;
- This version of the Destroyer Droid is a repaint of the previously released Destroyer Droid from the 30th Anniversary Collection from 2007
- The energy shield included covers only half the droid - in order to complete it - you had to purchase two droids
- This time around the energy shield is kept in a see-through - translucent blue
- Despite the energy shield being more "see-through" - it's still difficult to actually see the droid in it
- Unfortunately - the energy shield is still a bit too small - and the Destroyer Droid needs to be "squeezed" into the full energy shield
- The red blast-effect pieces attach OK to the front cannons of the droid
- The legs can be adjusted very well to give the droid a wider stance - which eliminiates balancing issues
- There are no hidden panels or gadgets built-in
- It's not possible to fold-up the droid into a "rolling position"
Destroyer Droids charge into battle on Naboo. Also known as Droidekas - these deadly droids roll into position then spring open to reveal weapon-lader arms. The Gungans and the Jedi fight them during the Invasion of Naboo.