- Articulation Count: 7
- Articulation Details: 1 Swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 1 swivel right elbow, 1 swivel waist, 2 swivel legs;
- Accessory Count: 0
- Accessory Details: None;
- Boba Fett was sold individually carded as a convention exclusive
- Convention exclusive meant it could be obtained at various different events
- The figure was sold at a Mexican convention on July 12th and 13th - 2003
- Boba Fett was also sold at San Diego Comic Con 2003
- The official Star Wars Fan Club sold this silver Boba Fett figure on September 2nd - 2003 on their website
- Boba Fett's jet-pack - both blasters - the helmet and the soft-goods cape are not removable
- The helmet and the soft-goods cape are not removable
- is not removable
- The Range-finder on the helmet is not movable
More than 25 years after we first saw the Star Destroyer enter the screen at the beginning of A New Hope - Star Wars continues to both inspire and entertain. Much more than just a series of films - Star Wars is a total experience. Essential components of that experience are the toys that we grew (and continue to grow) up with and the sense of community that brings us together to discuss - debate - and share all things Star Wars.
It is with respect to the heritage of that experience that Hasbro offers this limited action figure. It was created especially for a limited series of 2003 conventions to celebrate the dedication and enthusiasm of the fan community.