- Articulation Count: 5
- Articulation Details: 1 Swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel legs;
- Accessory Count: 3
- Accessory Details: 1 Extra Battle Droid Head, 1 Backpack, 1 Blaster;
- This C-3PO was released in 2007 in a battle pack titled "Droid Factory Capture"
- The other figures in this set were R2-D2 - Anakin Skywalker - Jango Fett and a Destroyer Droid
- This C-3PO is a re-paint of the C-3PO (Battle Of Geonosis) from 2006
- The figure's head can easily be swapped out with the included Battle Droid head
- The backpack plugs well into a hole in the back of the figure
- The blaster fits only very loosely into the right hand - it doesn't fit into the left hand
- The Droid blaster can be plugged into a hole on the side of the backpack
- The figure is nicely painted with lots of weathering on it
- C-3PO stands well on display without any balancing issues
Anakin and Padm+¬ fly to Geonosis to rescue Obi-Wan - who has been captured by the Separatists after following Jango Fett from Kamino. The pair land below the planet's surface and enter a huge droid factory - where they are immediately attacked by Geonosian workers. In their attempt to escape the hostile natives - they fall onto conveyor belts and frantically try to avoid being killed by the hazardous machinery. Meanwhile - C-3PO is "headed" for trouble on a droid assembly line as R2-D2 blasts into the chaos to help his endangered friends.