- Articulation Count: 11
- Articulation Details: 1 Ball-jointed neck, 1 ball-jointed right shoulder, 1 swivel left shoulder, 1 ball-jointed right elbow, 1 swivel left elbow, 2 swivel wrists, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed ankles;
- Accessory Count: 3
- Accessory Details: 1 Rocket Launcher with red projectile, 1 Shoulder Harness, 1 Waist Skirt;
- This AT-RT Clone Commander was released in a 2007 Battle Pack titled "AT-RT Assault Squad" as a Target exclusive
- The set included two identical AT-RT Drivers (AT-RT Driver 1 - AT-RT Driver 2) - this AT-RT Clone Commander - along with two AT-RT vehicles
- This Clone Commander is a repaint of the previously released Clone Commander Bacara figure from 2005
- The figure has an action feature built-in - when both legs are squeezed together the arms will move up and down (Quick-Draw Attack!)
- The over-sized rocket launcher doesn't fit well in either hand
- The left hand is open too wide and the figure can't hold anything with it
- The harness and the waist skirt are removable - the harness unplugs in the back - the skirt unplugs in the front
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The AT-RT Clone Commander stands shaky without help from a stand
Agile and lightweight - AT-RT walkers can move through challenging terrain to scout out the enemy's presence. The walkers are also used to patrol borders - giving their clone trooper drivers more mobility and better visibility than they would have on a foot patrol. AT-RT walkers are deployed during the Battle of Kashyyyk against the droid armies that attempt to take control of the jungle homeworld of the Wookiees.
Commanders in the clone army are bred for leadership positions with more capability for the independent thought required for decision making. Clone commanders assist the Jedi Generals on missions during the Clone Wars.