- Articulation Count: 9
- Articulation Details: 1 Swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel legs, 2 swivel knees;
- Accessory Count: 3
- Accessory Details: 1 Blaster, 1 Backpack, 1 Clear Display Stand;
- This Battle Droid was released in the Naboo Final Combat 4-Pack in 2004 exclusively at Toys'R'Us stores
- The other figures in this set were the Naboo Royal Guard - Captain Tarpals and Gungan Warrior
- The Battle Droid is a clean version of the Battle Droid (Boomer Damage) from 2000
- The blaster fits only OK into both hands
- The blaster can be plugged into the side of the backpack
- The backpack can be attached by plugging it into a hole in the back of the Battle Droid
- The figure stands very shaky on display - but Hasbro included a display stand where the droid can be placed on
Stranded on Tatooine after rescuing young Queen Amidala from the impending invasion of Naboo - Jedi apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi and his Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn discover Anakin Skywalker - a nine-year-old slave unusually strong in the Force. Anakin wins his freedom during a thrilling Podrace and leaves home to be trained as a Jedi. The heroes return to Naboo where Anakin and the Queen face massive invasion forces while the two Jedi fight the evil Darth Maul - and realize that the invasion is the first step in a sinister scheme by the dark forces known as the Sith.
These tall - gaunt mechanized soldiers are unquestioning of orders - easily controlled and absolutely fearless in battle.