- Articulation Count: 10
- Articulation Details: 1 Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed ankles;
- Accessory Count: 5
- Accessory Details: 1 Blaster, 1 Hood With Feather, 1 Hood with attached holster, 1 Pouch, 1 Knife;
- Ewok Flitchee was released in a Toys'R'Us exclusive 8-pack titled Battle On Endor in August 2014
- The other figures in this set were the AT-ST Driver - Han Solo - a Stormtrooper - Princess Leia Organa (General) - Chewbacca - Ewok Tippet and an Imperial Officer
- The figure is a re-paint of Ewok Flitchee from 2012 including the same accessories
- This time around Hasbro painted the figure a little different - most notably in the facial area
- Both hoods fit well over the head
- The included knife and the Stormtrooper blaster fit very well in both of Flitchee's hands
- The knife fits nicely into the holster
- The pouch can easily be put over the figure's body
- Flitchee stands securely without a stand
- With two different hoods included it adds the option to create two different looking Ewoks - which is fantastic!
The Rebel strike team must shut down the shield generator so that the Rebel Alliance can destroy the second Death Star. Han Solo - Princess Leia and Chewbacca are joined by the Ewoks in a wild battle against Imperial troopers who control the generator. During the fight - Chewbacca captures an AT-ST walker. The Rebels use the walker to make the Imperial Officer and Stormtroopers believe that the Rebels have been captured. The troopers fall for the clever ruse - allowing the Rebels to seize the generator. The shield is down GÇô attack the Death Star and save the galaxy!