- Articulation Count: 12
- Articulation Details: 1 Swivel neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel forearms, 1 swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees;
- Accessory Count: 2
- Accessory Details: 1 Red Lightsaber, 1 Lightsaber Hilt;
- Darth Vader was released in 2004 in a sub-line titled "Vintage Original Trilogy Collection"
- The figure was released in a vintage-inspired cardback - which shipped to stores inside a protective clamshell
- At the time of the figure's release it was among the most detailed and articulated Star Wars action figures available
- The included non-ignited lightsaber hilt can be plugged into a hole in Darth Vader's belt
- The soft-goods inner and outer robes are not removable
- Darth Vader can hold both lightsabers well in his right hand - he can't hold them in his left
- The helmet is not removable
- Vader was painted nicely - even the small buttons on the chest box look great
- The figure stands very securely on display without any balancing issues
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars trilogy that changed the universe forever - with The Original Trilogy Collection. This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far - far away. The finest recreations of the iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are back with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Original Trilogy: A New Hope - The Empire Strikes Back - and Return of the Jedi. And - as a tribute to the dedication of Star Wars fans everywhere - we are re-releasing elements of the original packaging that harken back to the creation of Star Wars action figures - which began over 25 years ago with the Original Trilogy. May the Force be with you!