- Articulation Count: 6
- Articulation Details: 1 Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 1 ball-jointed tail, 2 ball-jointed legs;
- Accessory Count: 0
- Accessory Details: None;
- This Salacious Crumb was released as a San Diego Comic Con exclusive in 2014
- The figure was packed-in together with Jabba The Hutt
- Salacious Crumb has six points of articulation - so you can move the tail - the head - both arms and legs
- The figure is unable to stand on its own - but you can use the tail for extra support
- Hasbro painted the figure nicely with different shades of brown - even the toe and finger nails were painted and the tiny eyes have the yellow color
- The figure itself would be too small to sell on its own at the regular 6-inch figure retail price - so it's great that Hasbro released Salacious B. Crumb packed-in with Jabba The Hutt as a bonus more or less
Smoking his hookah pipe - Jabba The Hutt enjoys music and dancing in his palace - surrounded by criminals - bounty hunters - and his monkey-lizard - Salacious Crumb. When he receives a request to free the carbon-frozen Han Solo - Jabba quickly dismisses the idea and returns to his entertainment.
"Peecha wangee cogh pah. Tong nam nee took chan kee troi. Solo thawt du ma kee chalia."
Translation: "I will not give up my favorite decoration. I like Captain Solo where he is."