- Articulation Count: 8
- Articulation Details: Swivel neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 ball-jointed wrists, the mouth opens and closes;
- Accessory Count: 2
- Accessory Details: 1 Railing, 1 Hookah Pipe with detachable cable;
- This 6-inch Jabba The Hutt was released as a San Diego Comic Con exclusive in 2014
- The figure was packed-in together with Salacious Crumb and a throne railing
- Jabba is identical to the indiviually released The Black Series Jabba The Hutt figure
- When Jabba's arms are moved up and down the mouth will open and close (this reveals Jabba's tongue!)
- Jabba has his tattoo on the right forearm and Hasbro gave him eye lashes (a detail only done once before on the 2004 Jabba The Hutt - 3 3/4 inch - SAGA - Ultra Assortment)
- The skin is nicely textured with rough skin on the top and suction cups towards the bottomJabba's tail is not movable
- The figure is beautifully sculpted and captures the likeness of Jabba The Hutt from Return Of The Jedi very well
- The railing and the hookah pipe look great
- Unfortunately there was no actual throne included with Jabba
- The packaging had a slot where the 2013 San Diego Comic Con exclusive Han Solo in Carbonite could be placed into
Smoking his hookah pipe - Jabba The Hutt enjoys music and dancing in his palace - surrounded by criminals - bounty hunters - and his monkey-lizard - Salacious Crumb. When he receives a request to free the carbon-frozen Han Solo - Jabba quickly dismisses the idea and returns to his entertainment.
"Peecha wangee cogh pah. Tong nam nee took chan kee troi. Solo thawt du ma kee chalia."
Translation: "I will not give up my favorite decoration. I like Captain Solo where he is."