- Articulation Count: 19
- Articulation Details: 1 Ball-jointed neck, 1 swivel neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 ball-jointed forearms, 1 ball-jointed upper body, 2 ball-jointed hips, 2 swivel-jointed thighs, 2 swivel-joints above knees, 2 swivel joints below knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles;
- Accessory Count: 3
- Accessory Details: Blaster, Lightsaber with removable blue blade;
- This 6-inch Luke Skywalker in Hoth Gear was released together with a Wampa
- Luke Skywalker's hat is not removable
- The lightsaber hilt can be hung from a hook on the belt (nice!)
- The blue lightsaber blade fits perfectly into the hilt
- Luke can hold both weapons - the lightsaber and the blaster - well in each hand
- Luke Skywalker's right index finger can be placed onto the blaster's trigger (awesome!)
- The blaster is a good fit for the holster
- The sculpt includes all the details which you'd like to see in a Luke Skywalker figure - the Commander insignia on the chest - the communicator on the glove - the pouches on the belt - all those details are beautifully captured
- Hasbro painted the figure well and the color tone of the outfit seems to match the on-screen version quite well
- Luke - like any other 6-inch scale figure - has a ton of articulation which helps to balance the figure out
- The included Wampa in this set is fantastic - it has a removable right arm and it stands very securely on display - even when both arms are raised with Luke over the head (very cool)!
- For Hi-Res pictures of Luke Skywalker and Wampa - have a look here: The Black Series Luke Skywalker And Wampa
While on patrol - Luke and his tauntaun are attacked by a vicious Wampa. The creature hangs Luke upside down in its cave - but Luke uses the Force to escape.
"Steady. Hey - steady - girl. Hey - what's the matter? Do you smell something?"