- Articulation Count: 16
- Articulation Details: 1 Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel joints above the elbow, 2 swivel joints below the elbow, 2 ball-jointed wrists, 1 ball-jointed waist, 2 ball-jointed hips, 2 swivel thighs, 2 ball-jointed ankles;
- Accessory Count: 6
- Accessory Details: Lightsaber with removable green blade, Soft-goods Jedi Robe, Belt, Cane, Snake, Flute;
- This six inch scale Yoda was released individually boxed
- Yoda's soft-goods robe is easily removable - and it fits well without feeling bulky
- The belt is removable
- The flute hanging around Yoda's neck can be taken off the figure (the head needs to be popped off first -> easy)
- The included snake wraps well around Yoda's neck and it makes a nice accessory for a Dagobah inspired display
- Yoda can hold the included lightsaber well with each hand
- The green blade can be detached from the hilt - this way the figure could be displayed with an ignited and non-ignited saber
- The figure is able to grab the cane OK with each hand
- Unfortunately it's not possible to pose Yoda holding the cane with both hands
- Yoda's height seems to be approprite in comparison with other 6 inch The Black Series figures
- The figure has no balancing issues
- The head sculpt is hit and miss - from certain angles it looks very good - from other angles it looks pretty off when compared to Yoda from The Empire Strikes Back
- Even though the paint on the eyes seems to be slightly off - this is not noticable in person
- When we posted a preview picture of this figure for our Facebook community - the figure received a LOT of criticism
- While we really like this figure - here is a SAMPLING of what fellow collectors wrote:
- Facebook community comments:
That looks horrible! - The head is too green - SHREK! - The feet are too big - Looks like he's stoned - This figure looks horrible in hand and its articulation makes absolutely no sense - PICCOLO from Dragon Ball Z - Snake is too long - Too dark - messed up eyes - He is the wrong colour green for starters! - Poor poor head sculpt - Why is there a lightsaber included? - Looks like he's in a deep trance - Looks kinda fat - he looks psycho - not wise - Head too small for body - Zombie Mental Yoda - Seriously - what the hell (is going on) with the snake? - Looks too much like the original episode 1 Yoda - Is this part of the serial killer series? - Looks like crap! - That sculpt looks like a green Rush Limbaugh figure with long ears - Green too dark - looks like he is on crack - Is this just a fake? I'm confused - head sculpt is horrendous!! - Looks awful - Absolute rubbish - The color is off - the eyes are off - nope - I'm out - when did Yoda have white chunky sideburns?
On the remote swamp planet Dagobah - Jedi Master Yoda teaches youg Luke Skywalker the ways of the jedi and the power of the Force.
"My ally is the Force - and a powerful ally it is."