- Articulation Count: 19
- Articulation Details: 1 Ball-jointed neck, 1 swivel neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 ball-jointed wrists, 1 swivel waist, 2 ball-jointed hips, 2 swivel-jointed thighs, 2 swivel-joints above knees, 2 swivel joints below knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles;
- Accessory Count: 1
- Accessory Details: Imperial Blaster;
- This six inch scale Tie Fighter Pilot was released individually boxed
- The figure's chest box is permanently attached and can't be taken off the figure
- The two cables going from the chest box into the helmet can be removed from the helmet - not from the chest box
- The belt is its own piece - but it can't be taken off the figure
- The Imperial blaster fits into the holster - but it feels a little bit too big for it
- The Tie Fighter Pilot can hold the weapon well with each hand
- The blaster fits especially well into the right hand so that the index finger can be placed onto the blaster's trigger
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The figure has no balancing issues even in more dynamic poses
- Hasbro painted the figure cleanly - and details such as the Imperial insignias on the helmets and on the shoulders are present
- We can't find anything wrong with this figure - if you think we've missed anything - let's chat about it in the comments!
Tie Fighter Pilots battle Rebel Starfighters during the Battle of Yavin. These elite Imperial pilots deploy from the Death Star battle station and blast the rebel fighters with laser cannon fire.