- Articulation Count: 19
- Articulation Details: 1 Ball-jointed neck, 1 swivel neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 ball-jointed wrists, 1 ball-jointed waist, 2 ball-jointed hips, 2 swivel-jointed thighs, 2 swivel-joints above knees, 2 swivel joints below knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles;
- Accessory Count: 7
- Accessory Details: Regular Blaster, Removable Belt, Stormtrooper Blaster, Stormtrooper Belt, Black Vest, Extra Set Of Hands With Gloves On Them;
- This six inch scale Han Solo was released in a Cantina Showdown 2-pack as a Toys'r'Us exclusive
- The other figure in this set was Greedo
- This Han Solo is a straight re-release of the single boxed Han Solo figure from the basic assortment
- There are subtle paint differences between both Han Solo figures - but there was nothing intentionally repainted by Hasbro
- This version of Han has a part number imprint in bright brown on the back of the left thigh (ugly!) - which the original figure didn't have
- The cardboard backdrop is secured with a lot of tape - which makes it very difficult to remove
- The cardboard chairs and table are very flimsy and don't make for good display pieces
- Hasbro gave Han Solo a removable vest and included a ton of accessories!
- Han comes with exchangable hands - this way he can be displayed normally - or wearing his pilot gloves
- Han Solo's belt can be exchanged with an extra Stormtrooper belt
- Both weapons - Han Solo's regular blaster and the included Stormtrooper blaster - fit very well in both of Han's hands
- Han's blaster fits incredibly well into his right hand so that the finger sits right on top of the trigger
- The blasters fit very nicely into their holsters
- The figure is sculpted beautifully and captures the likeness of Harrison Ford very well
- While taking pictures of the figure we encountered no major balancing problems
- All in all - this is a fantastic Han Solo action figure - which should not miss from anybody's 6 inch collection!
- Unfortunately Hasbro missed an opportunity to make this set more interesting for collectors by including some cantina pieces (e.g. plastic chairs - tables - bar pieces - glasses etc...)
Han Solo and Greedo face off in the Mos Eisley cantina. Han has been dodging the bounty hunter for a long time - but at last Greedo has tracked him down. They sit down at a table to talk - both wary and ready for trouble. And then -- blaster fire. The patrons and house band are silent for a moment before resuming their conversations and music. After all - it happens all the time in this remote corner of the lawless Outer Rim.