- Articulation Count: 19
- Articulation Details: 1 Ball-jointed head, 1 swivel neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 ball-jointed wrists, 1 ball-jointed waist, 2 ball-jointed hips, 2 swivel-jointed thighs, 2 swivel-joints above knees, 2 swivel joints below knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles;
- Accessory Count: 2
- Accessory Details: Blaster, Lightsaber with removable translucent blue blade;
- This six inch scale Luke Skywalker was released individually boxed
- Luke came with a blaster and a lightsaber (the blue translucent blade is removable)
- The belt is its own piece but it's not intended to be removed
- The blaster is a fantastic fit for the holster
- Luke is able to hold the blaster well with both hands
- The non-ignited lightsaber hilt can be hung from a hook on the belt - which looks fantastic!
- The figure can grab the lightsaber very well with both hands
- There are no removable parts on the outfit
- Luke's right hand is not removable - so a display with Luke after Vader cut his arm off is not doable
- Hasbro painted Luke nicely with lots of dirt on the outfit - it's just enough to not distract from the figure
- They even weathered the holster - which is a nice added detail which rounds out the figure's appearance well
- The joints feel nicely stiff and Luke keeps his balance well even in very dynamic poses
- Hasbro managed to hide the figure's joints very well and the figure looks beautiful on display
- It's easy to recommend this version of Luke - it's an overall well done figure - thanks Hasbro!
Luke battles Darth Vader on a narrow platform in Cloud City and rejects Vader's urging to turn to the dark side and rule the galaxy with him.