- Articulation Count: 5
- Articulation Details: Swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel legs;
- Accessory Count: 0
- Accessory Details: None;
- C-3PO was released in the Mission Series 2-pack titled "Tantive IV"
- The other figure in the set was R2-D2
- This version of C-3PO is well sculpted
- The right arm is positioned - so that it can rest (or give him a little slap!) on R2-D2's dome
- Unfortunately - the dull golden color doesn't feel right - it needs to be more shiny (Kenner did a good job in 1978 with it!)
- The hands are molded with open palms - so 3-PO can't hold anything
- The droid stands well on his own without requiring a display stand for support
- This C-3PO action figure was inspired by the original 1978 vintage C-3PO figure
R2-D2 and C-3PO escape from the Rebel ship Tantive IV as it is boarded by Darth Vader and Imperial Stormtroopers. The Droids flee the ship in an escape pod that falls to the remote desert planet Tatooine - and puts in motion an advernture that will change the galaxy forever.