- Articulation Count: 14
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 ball-jointed wrists, ball-jointed waist, 2 ball-jointed legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles;
- Accessory Count: 3
- Accessory Details: Helmet, Blaster, Blaster Rifle;
- This Episode II Clone Trooper Sergeant was released individually carded
- The helmet covers the trooper's head well in the back and the front
- The trooper is able to hold both weapons - the basic blaster and the blaster rifle - well in the hands
- All joints in this figure are ball-joints - which is a fan boys dream come true!
- The paint application on the figure feels plain with no battle damage - scuffs or scratches on the armor
- Hasbro has released Clone Trooper Sergeant's in the past with green markings - but this time around they toned down the green color - which is much nicer than on previous releases
Distinguished from the other troopers by his green markings - this clone sergeant fought for the Republic in the Battle Of Geonosis.