- Articulation Count: 15
- Articulation Details: 2-piece ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel forearms, ball-jointed waist, 2 ball-jointed legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles;
- Accessory Count: 1
- Accessory Details: Blaster;
- This Biker Scout was released individually carded
- The sculpt used for this figure is a slightly re-tooled version of the Biker Scout figure - which was packed-in with a Speeder Bike in the 2012 Movie Heroes toy line
- The stance has been made narrower - and the straps on the front of the Biker Scout are unpainted white (they were black on the previous release)
- The included blaster fits only loosely into the hands - and it doesn't fit well into the holster located on the right boot
- The trooper stands very nicely on display without help from a stand
- Aesthetically - the figure looks great with well hidden joints
- Unfortunately - the shoulder pegs are still black - when they should be white to match the rest of the armor
- About the mismatched black shoulder joints - we've asked Hasbro about this issue before back in October 2010 - this is what they responded: "In order to control our tooling budgets - our vendors often decide which parts are tooled with which others for economy. As a result - it may mean the pins have different colors or needed to be painted to match molded parts - which can be tricky. It's something we're aware of - but we need to tolerate on occasion to get everything done the way we need it to be to hit targets."
This imperial Biker Scout chases a rebel strike team on the Endor moon.