- Articulation Count: 11
- Articulation Details: swivel neck, 2 swivel shoulders, 2 swivel forearms, 3 swivel legs, 3 swivel knees;
- Accessory Count: 4
- Accessory Details: Energy Shield, 2 red Blast Effects, Coin;
- This Destroyer Droid was released individually carded
- The energy shield included covers only half the droid - in order to complete it - you had to purchase two droids
- The energy shield is colored in a dark blue - and it's difficult to see the droid inside of it
- Unfortunately - the energy shield is too small - and the Destroyer Droid needs to be "squeezed" into the full energy shield
- The red blast-effect pieces attach OK to the front cannons of the droid
- The legs can be adjusted very well to give the droid a wider stance - which eliminiates balancing issues
- There are no hidden panels or gadgets built-in
- It's not possible to fold-up the droid into a "rolling position"
- A repainted version of this droid was re-released by Hasbro in 2012's Discover The Force sub-line: Destroyer Droid
Droidekas - or destroyer droids - are more dangerous and harder to stop than battle droids or super battle droids. Armed with twin blasters and programmed to destroy - they can surround themselves with a protective energy shield or curl into balls and roll into attack at great speed.