- Articulation Count: 14
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles;
- Accessory Count: 2
- Accessory Details: Helmet, Blaster;
- This Death Squad Commander figure was part of a 3-pack titled "Villain Set"
- The other two figures in this set were Darth Vader and a Stormtrooper
- This Death Squad Commander is a straight re-release of the Death Squad Commander from 2007's The Anniversary Collection
- The helmet fits quite well onto the figure - with the chin strap sitting right on the chin
- The blaster fits well into the holster and very tightly into both hands
- The Imperial has no balancing problems and stands nicely on display without a stand
- Hasbro also released a single carded figure of this character titled Imperial Navy Commander - which you might want to take a look at
This band of evil enforcers tries to crush the Rebellion against the Galactic Empire. Darth Vader - a onetime Jedi Knight - draws his vengeful powers from the dark side of the Force. Stormtroopers are the fearsome soldiers of the Empire who carry out a reign of terror among the worlds of the galaxy. The Death Squad Commander is the sinister guard of the powerful battle station - Death Star.