- Articulation Count: 14
- Articulation Details: Swivel neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 ball-jointed legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles;
- Accessory Count: 2
- Accessory Details: Soft-goods Sith Robe, Red Lightsaber (non-removable blade);
- This Darth Vader figure is based on Vader's appearance in the original Star Wars
- Vader's lightsaber fits well into both hands
- Unfortunately - there was no non-ignited lightsaber hilt included - and there is no hole on the figure where a hilt could be plugged in and hung from
- Hasbro has been changing the scale of the 3'75 inch figures over the last year - and so this version of Vader is a bit taller and thinner than previous releases (this is not a bad thing - but noticeable)
- Aesthetically - this version of Vader looks fantastic with well hidden joints and a removable soft-goods cape that fits well on the figure - even the cod piece is slightly off center - which is brilliant!
- The figure has no balancing issues - even more dynamic poses are possible without a stand
- The only improvements we'd like to see for future versions of the "ANH Vader" is a helmet with a smaller chin vent (the one on this figure is clearly from ESB/ROTJ) and red painted lenses instead of grey/silver (we know this is not a statue - but we've seen smaller details on other figures which Hasbro got right)
- All in all - this version of Darth Vader can easily be recommended and shouldn't miss from any collection!
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far - far away. Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!