- Articulation Count: 8
- Articulation Details: Swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel right elbow, swivel right wrist, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs;
- Accessory Count: 4
- Accessory Details: Red Lightsaber, Helmet Dome, Green Lightsaber, Plastic Cape;
- Darth Vader was packed-in together with Luke Skywalker in the "Escape The Death Star Action Figure Boardgame"
- Vader's plastic cape is removable
- The dome can be taken off the figure - which reveals some nice details on the face mask - plus it shows Vader's back of the head including his scars
- Both lightsabers (Vader's and Luke's) fit well into both hands
- The figure stands well without a stand
- The right hand can be unplugged
Recreate classic Star Wars movie battles in two games! In the first - for younger players - Luke Skywalker - Han Solo - Princess Leia and Chewbacca sneak through the Death Star capturing Imperials. Can you score the most captures?
Now advance to the next game - and take sides. Darth Vader - Boba Fett and Stormtroopers move in the open - capturing Rebel Code Cards to win. But the Rebels move in secret. To win - they must use strategy to reach the Millennium Falcon - then dice-roll their way off the Death Star!