JediBusiness.com will sit down with members of the Hasbro Star Wars brand team during San Diego Comic Con 2017 and ask them your questions about their Star Wars action figure toy lines.
A couple of things:
Getting the chance to interview Hasbro team members is a privilege, not a right. Hasbro is a big company which had sales topping 5 billion last year, and the company has been around for 94 years. We pass the privilege to interview team members to you, the fan. We are your voice directly to the people who make Star Wars action figures. When you post questions please be civil and friendly.
- Please don't ask about distribution (we have been asking about distribution several times per year since 2011, and whatever their business model is for distributing the way they do, it's just what it is at this point)
- Jedi Master Luke Skywalker from TFA has been confirmed to JediBusiness.com by Steve Evans in our interview on Toy Run - Episode 16, so that figure is coming in the 6" and 3.75" scales
- Don't ask about PlaySkool figures and toys, that's a different department (and we don't cover that line on J.B.)
- We can't guarantee that all questions will be asked (there is a time limit for the interview)
- We will release a transcript of the interview after the convention on JediBusiness.com, the audio will be made available on Toy Run - The Star Wars Action Figure Cast
- We will collect questions through Friday, July 14th 2017
That's it ... post your questions below and please be civil.